Latest new post for members only issued on April 23, 2010. Fill signup form below to access it instantly.
 

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Forex trading (currency trading) EUR JPY June 11, 2008

Latest new post for members only issued on April 23, 2010. Fill signup form below to access it instantly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Policy: To Read The Market Analysis Reports Generated By Our Proprietary Models,
You Now Need to Subscribe. Fill Form Below. Subscription Is Free.
Get Instant Access to the Latest Report, As Soon As You Submit the Form Below.
NOTE: You will also receive access to hundreds of articles on this site. The articles are not visible on this page.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear readers,

As I wrote in the early hours of June 11 (night of June 10 to June 11, USA time), EUR/JPY strong sellers were in area of 166.90. Price top in that area.



Attached is the chart of my entries. I took profits at around 10AM.

1:15PM:I just started scaling in a position that will be half the normal size. I started in area of 166.55.

9:30PM: Here is an update on the 1:15PM. Things went well, and price visited 166.00, which a good profit. Sometime in the afternoon I took half the position off for 27 pips profit. I took the rest for around 55 to 60 pips profit. The average profit is then around 40 to 45 pips.

In summary, with the profits taken at around 10AM this morning for some 80 pips or so, I have banked more than 120 pips on EUR/JPY.

I also played EUR/USD as I have mentioned in the equity trading forums. I do not now have the time to write about this, and will skip it.

I am including a chart of the part of the trade I did not close this afternoon.


Happy trading,

PS: I am planning various things including an educational series, and also I just learned how to make a blog available to INVITEES ONLY. I plan to experiment with a blog with invitees only.

If you want to learn or avoid being left out as an invitee, please send me an email (subject Add ME IN) so I can add you to my invitees. Send it to email address: emailfinancialtraders which is at gmail.com ( I am not writing the email address out as bots can read my email address and start sending me non-useful emails). If I were to write it would it would look like example@google.com, where replace example is emailfinancialtraders. Do not send an email to example@google.com


To Receive Market Forecasting/Timing Reports, and Other Special Trading Reports: Enter your email address in the form below, and click submit. Your subscription is at no cost to you and you can unsubscribe at any time. You will receive our special market timing reports, trading reports, and other specials available for members only. We reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this FREE subscription offer at any time. Therefore, secure your subscription now as we do not guarantee that this offer will be available at your next visit to this site.
Happy trading,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Privacy Policy