Latest new post for members only issued on April 23, 2010. Fill signup form below to access it instantly.
 

Monday, June 23, 2008

Stock market, stock trading, June 23, 2008

Latest new post for members only issued on April 23, 2010. Fill signup form below to access it instantly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Policy: To Read The Market Analysis Reports Generated By Our Proprietary Models,
You Now Need to Subscribe. Fill Form Below. Subscription Is Free.
Get Instant Access to the Latest Report, As Soon As You Submit the Form Below.
NOTE: You will also receive access to hundreds of articles on this site. The articles are not visible on this page.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stock market, stock trading, June 23, 2008:

I have had some technical difficulties with my broker workstation and my computer. It has kept crashing. I have resolved some issues, but some are still not completely resolved. I could not post until now.

My main messages are:

1. The stock market is still "guilty" from long side until proven innocent. I would step on the side if I were bullish.

2. I took gains of a long side small position I kept from Friday. I then went short side, shortly after the open (around 9:33Am).

3. I plan to take profits when NDX reaches 1911 (if it goes).

4. I am watching carefully XLF (the financial EFT).

UPDATE:

11:49AM: I am about to take profits on retest of lows. NDX is now at 1916 coming down from 1919. I may take my profits before 1911 if I judge that 1911 will not re-touched.

UPDATE:

12:16PM with NDX at 1915 I covered my short position, and stepped to the side.

2;20PM: with NDX at 1932, I put back 1/2 of my normal size on short side.

Some of my main concerns on short side are

1. The dow has been sold hard, and if there is a rally it can bring the NDX with up. Up moves in bear market can be violent.

2. The gap from Thursday's close to Friday's open is a source of worry, and if there is a rally there can be an attempt to close that gap.

3. The Fed meeting. The market may adjust itself in order to have room to react to the Fed on either side. Therefore it may have to move up to allow for room to go down in case of negative reaction to the Fed meeting.

BUT: I am sticking to reading price actions using my tools. Judgement and opinion can be wrong. But I wanted to write some of my concerns on short side. Now I am going yo have a late lunch.

UPDATE: 3:3?PM with NDX at 1917, I just closed the latest short position. Profit 15 NDX points.

Happy trading,

1. Email me at emailfinancialtraders@gmail.com
2. You will be added to the by invitation blog list
3. I will start writing to you about markets, trading, investing, and money making.

Email is emailfinancialtraders@gmail.com

Empty emails are fine.

PS: For those who already sign up, I am half way through in compiling the email list. So, please be patient. An email will be coming out soon to you (I was hoping to get back to you during the weekend, but something came up, and I could not work on it. In addition, I like soccer, and I am following the EURO championship. So I am guilty of spending time watching the matches (or at least some of them)).


To Receive Market Forecasting/Timing Reports, and Other Special Trading Reports: Enter your email address in the form below, and click submit. Your subscription is at no cost to you and you can unsubscribe at any time. You will receive our special market timing reports, trading reports, and other specials available for members only. We reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this FREE subscription offer at any time. Therefore, secure your subscription now as we do not guarantee that this offer will be available at your next visit to this site.
Happy trading,

1 Comments:

Blogger WizeTrade said...

That was a pretty wizetrade. I thought about going long on NDX, but kept mine short-side also.

June 23, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Privacy Policy