Latest new post for members only issued on April 23, 2010. Fill signup form below to access it instantly.
 

Friday, June 27, 2008

Stock trading, stock market, Friday June 27 (morning)

Latest new post for members only issued on April 23, 2010. Fill signup form below to access it instantly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Policy: To Read The Market Analysis Reports Generated By Our Proprietary Models,
You Now Need to Subscribe. Fill Form Below. Subscription Is Free.
Get Instant Access to the Latest Report, As Soon As You Submit the Form Below.
NOTE: You will also receive access to hundreds of articles on this site. The articles are not visible on this page.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stock traders, stock market followers, and Investors, All traders:

(NEW VISITORS and NON SUBSCRIBERS TO THE BLOG: READ THE PS BELOW)

Good (late) morning! I could not post earlier today as I have had technical difficulties with my trading workstation and charting tools. It is frustrating, but I seems now to be back to normal. I traded just with mental price action!

With the exception of where to sell, what I did is exactly what I wrote in yesterday' posts towards the close/last trading hour.

I spent the night with half position at 1858.

Since they did not gap it up, I added the second half when NDX first visited 1945.
This took place at around 9:45AM.

I sold that seoond half slightly above 1860 (I wanted to take profits on the second half). That was around 10:ishAM.

I kep the first half until later, and exited in the chop around 1860 and 10:40AM, I got out at 1957 ( with -1 NDX point)on that part of the position.

So overall so far I made around (15)/2 NDX points.

Few moment ago, I re-entered half position on the seond visit to the lows at 1844, and around 11:20AM

11:52: took the latest half size off with NDX at 1850. 6 Points profit.

I plan to re-enter on possible revisit to 1842 and fail.

12:05PM: I re-entered the half I just took off. Re-entery at 1851 (will explain why later).

12:10PM: took it off with NDX at 1852

I am now back to plans to re-enter when NDX goes down (if it goes to 1842 and fails). But it may go up without me! Now I am flat.

1:46PM: with NDX at 1829 I went long with half size.

Read afternoon post for rest of trading.

PS: email me at emailfinancialtraders@gmail.com . Empty emails are fine. I will add you to the by invitation blog, and the list of people I email tips to.


To Receive Market Forecasting/Timing Reports, and Other Special Trading Reports: Enter your email address in the form below, and click submit. Your subscription is at no cost to you and you can unsubscribe at any time. You will receive our special market timing reports, trading reports, and other specials available for members only. We reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this FREE subscription offer at any time. Therefore, secure your subscription now as we do not guarantee that this offer will be available at your next visit to this site.
Happy trading,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Privacy Policy