Latest new post for members only issued on April 23, 2010. Fill signup form below to access it instantly.
 

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stock trading Blog Summary of July 09, QQQQ trading, NDX trading, Nasdaq 100 trading,

Latest new post for members only issued on April 23, 2010. Fill signup form below to access it instantly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Policy: To Read The Market Analysis Reports Generated By Our Proprietary Models,
You Now Need to Subscribe. Fill Form Below. Subscription Is Free.
Get Instant Access to the Latest Report, As Soon As You Submit the Form Below.
NOTE: You will also receive access to hundreds of articles on this site. The articles are not visible on this page.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I planned to post this yesterday, but I did not have time to do it. I will write the post later, and now focus on the morning session of July 10, 2008.

I just got back little after 10AM, and I could not post earlier today.

10:19AM: If someone sold short earlier today, with NDX at 1819, I would now take profits. I went long with a small position (1/4 of normal size position).

10:32AM: with NDX at 1830.5 I took profits on a small long position I took on signal of 10:19AM.

Profits so far: 12.5 NDX points. I plan to re-enter if retest of morning low and fail (it should fail if restest this morning).

10:42AM: With NDX at 1838, I went short (1/4 of normal size position).

10:52AM with NDX at 1831, I took my profits on latest short. 7 NDX points.

Total profits so far for this morning: 19.5 NDX points.

11:05AM with NDX at 1838.5 went short 1/4 normal size position.

11:09AM with NDX at 1830 I took profits on latest short position. Profits on this one 8.5 NDX points.

Total profits so far this morning so far: 28 NDX points.

11:37AM: with NDX at 1836 I tried to short 1/4 of normal size position, but missed it. it moved down before I went in.

11:41AM: the market went back to 1836, and they did NOT fill me. The market makers may be playing games with me. Anyhow, we need them to make markets, and I am playing a game similar to theirs so I am their risk and I should not be too tough on them. But this one I entitled to as the market went back to the exact level it was at at 11:37AM.

Note: selling short at 1836 is not valid anymore. My order is removed.

11:54AM: In noon time the market will have to decide and come out of morning closing range. I am looking at plans on how to play it either way.


OFFICIAL: after reporting more than 30 minutes late to work, this blog has nailed the exact bottom, and nailed revisiting of this morning's top within 1.5 ndx points. It also correct foresaw the range bound action this morning, and played it accordingly (quick in and outs). Total profits (without what market making did) is 28NDX points. We cannot complain.

Happy trading,

Enrollment:

I urge you to send me an email to add your name on the list of a by invitation only blog, and also in my list of people to who I am writing to share "secrets".

My contact information is below. Just send an email (with or without a subject and/or body), but I would of course read and appreciate any comments and questions you have or simply an introduction about yourself in the area of trading and/or related topics.


Best regards and happy trading,

PS: Send your enrollement email to:

emailfinancialtraders@gmail.com


To Receive Market Forecasting/Timing Reports, and Other Special Trading Reports: Enter your email address in the form below, and click submit. Your subscription is at no cost to you and you can unsubscribe at any time. You will receive our special market timing reports, trading reports, and other specials available for members only. We reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this FREE subscription offer at any time. Therefore, secure your subscription now as we do not guarantee that this offer will be available at your next visit to this site.
Happy trading,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Privacy Policy